So sweet! I remember when Liv was born she fit almost perfect in her daddy's hand. So glad you are home!! Let me know if you need anything.
We have that sheet (crib size) it's my favorite one. ;)~Monica
Oh my goodness, she is precious. I am so glad you guys are home. Praise God!!! Love to you!
I have stuff for you! Don't let me forget! The clothes are definately too big, but she will grow. She's so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
She is a doll herself! What a sweet itty, bitty, baby you have!
You have such beautiful kiddos! I love the baby doll! XOXOX
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sweet! I remember when Liv was born she fit almost perfect in her daddy's hand. So glad you are home!! Let me know if you need anything.
We have that sheet (crib size) it's my favorite one. ;)
~Monica
Oh my goodness, she is precious. I am so glad you guys are home. Praise God!!! Love to you!
I have stuff for you! Don't let me forget! The clothes are definately too big, but she will grow. She's so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
She is a doll herself! What a sweet itty, bitty, baby you have!
You have such beautiful kiddos! I love the baby doll! XOXOX
Post a Comment