The doctor just came in and said that Myanna is doing really well. She's been eating good and gaining weight. So they will take her off the warmer today and if she is able to keep up her temperature then we will get to take her home tonight. I can't wait!
John is going to bring Jacob up here for lunch today. I can't take him to the McDonald's that I took Johnny to yesterday, because the play equipment is just too big for him. So I plan on just taking him to Subway for lunch (Mommy needs some fresh veggies) and then back to the hospital. He can't go into Myanna's room due to RSV season, but I'm having John bring some books so I can get some cuddle time in the waiting room. John says that he seems sad without his Mommy and brother and new sister. :(
Please pray that Myanna keeps up her temperature and that she can go home today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, I hope so! Praying for you!
~Monica
Post a Comment