Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Myanna Pictures

Wow what a day. I think Myanna and I are finally starting to figure out this whole breast feeding thing so hopefully I will get some much needed sleep tonight. We will be leaving the hospital in the morning. John had a busy day running around buying a car seat and other baby necessities. We were so not prepared. :) My mom brought the boys to the hospital this afternoon. We got some really cute video, but I'll wait to post that when I get home and can edit it.


Jacob playing with Myanna's bassinet.


Johnny eating Cheerios in Mommy's bed.

Grammy feeding Myanna.

Big Brother Jacob holding Myanna.

A very proud Big Brother Johnny holding Myanna.

So that's what was in Mommy's tummy.


Monica and Myanna.

Grandpa's "I'm not sure how to hold a tiny baby" picture. We have a similar picture with the other 4 grandkids.

All warm and cozy in the nursery after birth.


Ahhh, baby feet. :)

Sorry that the pictures are not in chronological order. I'm not in the mood to fool with this lap top mouse. :)

Thanks again for all the prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, congrats on your many blessings this week. I plan to stop by later this month to drop off a meal and visit. I don't like to take your time away with the baby in the hospital, so I see you all later, enjoy!

Rachelle

Missionary Hicks said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you and your little blessing. Can't wait to see her!!

LeeLee Perry said...

Melissa...you can tell those boys already adore their baby sis! So sweet!! We look forward to seeing you next week, especially to meet that new lil one :o)

God's Girl said...

Oh Melissa, she is absolutely gorgeous. What a sweet answer to prayer! I love her name. How did you come up with it?

Thanks for sharing these great pictures! I pray that you are doing well.

Love to you!
Julie