Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At Home

It feels so good to be home. :) I'm so thankful to John's sister Julie who came over last night and cleaned the house for us. I'm not the greatest housekeeper in normal times, but with being on restricted activity for the last few weeks things had gotten crazy. I so did not want to come home to a messy house. Now everything is all clean including my laundry! :)

Myanna hasn't been wanting to eat very much since we've been home, so I have a feeling I'm in for a looooong night. I was able to get a nap late this afternoon thanks to Daddy.

I can't wait to get into some type of routine around here. I still haven't totally gotten used to the idea that she's actually here. I just wasn't quite ready to not be pregnant anymore.

Grammy must have fed my boys super food while they stayed with her. They are so big! And both of them are really jabbering away now. So far they still like Myanna - no jealousy fits yet. I took out their step stools and put them in front of her bassinet so they could see in. Tomorrow I'll bring out the Pack'N'Play for her to be in during the day. That way the boys can see her, but she'll be a little safer than in the bassinet.

I better get ready to feed Myanna and go to bed. Good Night!

No comments: