Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby Appointment

I had my 2nd OB appointment. Everything is normal. They did another ultrasound which seemed weird to me. For my last two pregnancies they only did one at the 1st appointment and then after that they would just listen to the heart and measure. She/he was really active. I won't post the pictures because they didn't come out too clear. It was cute to see his/her little hands waving around. I know it's too early but I feel like sometimes I can feel her/him moving already. :)

3 comments:

Aimee- said...

How far along are you know? When is the BIG ultrasound?!? Can't wait! :)

You may feel a little flutter---

How exciting!

Aimee- said...

I will be joining you on the 26th for Story Time @ Berean Christian Store. I will put it on my calendar, but you may have to remind me, though. How fun. I will probably join you for pizza afterwards too--I am just wondering if there is anything for Morganne's age to do there.....

Meli_Mama said...

I'm so happy that you're joining us! I'll add you as a guest to that event so that I'll remember to email you to remind you. :) With my Mommy brain I can't remember anything.

I am 14 weeks along so another 4 weeks and I'll have the BIG ultrasound.