Monday, September 29, 2008

It's A ................

......baby! Made you look! :) I shared recently with some of you that I thought they may do an ultrasound at my OB appointment today since they did one at my last one and that I might possibly get to find out if it's a boy or a girl today. My doctor just listened to the heartbeat, which is always neat, but since this is my third baby sadly I'm kind of over that "thrill". Everything was normal including my blood pressure. I did gain 2 pounds since last month which I totally blame on last night. We had a fellowship/worship event for Children's Ministry and there was a TON of yummy goodies. So now I've gained 5 of the 10-15 pounds that my doctor wants me to gain total. Grrrr. I'll just have to be good and keep the sweets out of the house and get back to snacking on veggies and fruit. :) Now I just have to be patient until a week from Wednesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you had me do a double take! You better call me when you find out, girl!

Lauren said...

You're so mean! :) I was soooooo excited to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Aimee- said...

Grrrr---you tricked me! I was so excited.....you big meanie! :)

My Blessed Life said...

Bad bad Melissa. No tricking us next time just come out with it and here is what we would like to hear "It's a Girl" OK?

God's Girl said...

Would that be this coming Wednesday before the retreat? :)