Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Surprise

We just got back from our first Friday outing at A Little Surprise. They have an indoor playroom for kids with slides, cars, play kitchen and grocery store, t-ball, and a toddler area. I don't have pictures, but I'm hoping Monica will post some on her blog. :) My boys and I had a blast and I'm so glad that Monica and her kids could join us. I have never been there before. They now have monthly memberships and have lowered their prices for under 3s. I will definitely be looking into getting a monthly membership next summer. I've learned that my boys need to run around - a lot. Johnny was so cute pushing around a baby doll in her stroller while carrying a basket of groceries over his arm. I think he was imitating Mama. Jacob liked carrying around baby dolls too. Maybe they're getting ready for a little sister. :) Johnny knew how to put the ball on the t-ball stand, but he held the bat upside down when he swung it. I just love watching them play in new environments and seeing what they do.

Next Friday I'll be babysitting for a friend. The Friday after that (9/26) we'll be going to Berean for story time at 10:30 over on 75th and Bell. I've never been there for story time, so I'm excited to see what it's like.

5 comments:

Aimee- said...

I am so bummed. We were going to join you this morning...but Niccolas ended up having to be picked up from school cause he had an Astma attack and his oxygen level was really, really low. They wanted him to go get stablized. He is doing better now. :)

Aimee- said...

We will be there the 26th! I like the story time. I think that there were some (Mom's) that didn't but I enjoyed it as well as my kiddos (all ages--Christoffer even 9yr).

My Blessed Life said...

We love going to a little Surprise the kids love it. It sounds like you have so many fun things planned what a good mommy you are. I miss having Joshua home with me.

Anonymous said...

We are planning on coming to this - I invited my sil, too, but not sure if they'll make it.

God's Girl said...

Meli,
Hey girl... do you want to open these events up to the church?

Would you like to lead a play group? Just say the word. We would love to have you!!!!

Love ya!
Julie