Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I Can't Believe I Say

I have found myself saying things lately to the boys that after the words leave my mouth, I think "I can't believe I just said that". Here are some examples:

"Stop Swiffering your brother."
"Are you biting his butt?"
"We don't eat sand (or rocks or dirt or grass)."
"The electrical cord to the vacuum is not a toy."
"Get your hand out of the toilet."
"Boys don't wear makeup."

I love my boys!

3 comments:

God's Girl said...

How Funny! : )

Lauren said...

Oh these are all so familar to me with my brothers...it makes me laugh. Gotta love 'em!

My brothers love to put sleeping bags on their heads and then they love to wrestle. Somebody always ends up in tears and a wall has a dent. :) LOL.

My Blessed Life said...

You are so funny, I believe I have said a couple of those myself. Boys are fun.