We painted the boy's room last weekend "Big Boy Blue". I also finally got wood letters painted for their names. The room is small so I couldn't get the beds and names in the same picture. I put the names up pretty high in hope of them staying there.
Jacob's bed is a crib that converts into a toddler bed that converts into a headboard for a full size mattress. So we just had to take off the front rail of the crib and put on the small rail for the toddler bed. It's only about 3 inches high so he can climb out, but he won't fall out.
I haven't scheduled my ultrasound yet, but it sound be in about 5 weeks. I can't wait!
Jacob's bed is a crib that converts into a toddler bed that converts into a headboard for a full size mattress. So we just had to take off the front rail of the crib and put on the small rail for the toddler bed. It's only about 3 inches high so he can climb out, but he won't fall out.
I haven't scheduled my ultrasound yet, but it sound be in about 5 weeks. I can't wait!
4 comments:
Oh how sweet! Is Jacob's crib/toddler bed rail down or is it actually like that so it's more of a toddler bed?
Oh...and we were wondering when you find out if baby is a boy or girl?
Love,
Lauren
I love the boys' room! I love the letter names! I love the beds! Good job, mom!
Jacob's bed is a crib that converts into a toddler bed that converts into a headboard for a full size mattress. So we just had to take off the front rail of the crib and put on the small rail for the toddler bed. It's only about 3 inches high so he can climb out, but he won't fall out.
I haven't scheduled my ultrasound yet, but it sound be in about 5 weeks. I can't wait!
Jacob's bed is a crib that converts into a toddler bed that converts into a headboard for a full size mattress. So we just had to take off the front rail of the crib and put on the small rail for the toddler bed. It's only about 3 inches high so he can climb out, but he won't fall out.
I haven't scheduled my ultrasound yet, but it sound be in about 5 weeks. I can't wait!
Post a Comment