I keep hearing/thinking about places I'd like to take the boys, but then I never actually make the plans to take them there. For example, I just couldn't wait until A Little Surprise opened up. Well, it's been open for about 3 months now and have I taken the boys there once? No. So I brainstormed some places I'd like to go and decided to come up with a calendar. I have outings planned for every Friday ranging from local park days to fun destinations (the Children's museum, pumpkin patch, etc.) I also put down going to story time at the library on Tuesdays. We did the baby story time last year and loved it. Now it's time to move up to toddler story time - we'll see how it goes. :)
Anyways, I put all of this down on a Google calendar so that I could share it with you all. I would love for you to join us on our outings. Just email/call me so that we can look out for you guys and also let you know if we can't make it at the last minute. It seems like whenever I plan anything it either rains or one of the kids is sick. :(
I hope that you can join us!
Mei's Family Outing Calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow... you go girl! That sounds fun! Let me know if you are ever going after 11:00. S~ gets out of preschool at that time. : )
Oh how fun! :) I remember visting most of these places when I was 4 or 5. If I could be that old again, boy would I!
Post a Comment