Thursday, August 7, 2008
Feeling Left Out
I'm having a pity party this afternoon as I look at everyone's blogs. Everyone seems to have kids starting school! I wish we were there. It all looks so exciting! I need to remind myself that this time when my kids our young goes by so fast. I have 20+ years of school ahead of me. :) So I'm going to go curl up with a book while my boys are napping. Then when they wake up I'll pull out the foam blocks. Johnny loves to build towers and then blow them down like the "Big Bad Wolf". It's so cute! He's only 2 once. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I understand...:) I remember this feeling....not too long ago! Big hugs to you!
I miss having little ones. Enjoy them while they still fit on your lap.
:-) Donna
Don't feel left out! We're just doing play-doh, painting and counting bears! :) I'm right there with you. Soon enough we'll be having our own little co-op. It will be fun. Spend this time educating yourself and researching. That's what I'm trying to do. I just started a bunch of reading on my own, too. I am trying to read through books that I am going to assign for my kids when they get older, but I won't have time to screen then.
Just keep reading. (You are going to get sick of hearing that, I am, LOL.) And for heaven's sake, don't forget to let them play in the dirt and with legos. (If anyone tells me that again I'm going to punch them; do people really think I chain my 3 year old to a school desk all day long?!? Okay, rant over.)
See you soon.
Monica you crack me up!
Enjoy them they will be in school before you know it. I cried when Hannah and Joshua both started school. There are still days when I wish they were still little and home playing with mommy. Soon enough you will be schooling your boys and trying to keep up with a new one all at the same time and you will long for these days. :0)
Post a Comment