Monday, July 21, 2008

Why a Hungry Pregnant Woman Should Not go to the Grocery Store

On Sunday Johnny and I ventured to the grocery store after church. I was only going to get bread, milk and some fresh fruit and veggies. Well in addition to that here is what made it into my cart:
Bagels
Cream Cheese
Muffins
Frosted Animal Cookies
Frozen Pizzas
Popsicles

Well I guess it was nice to be hungry instead of sick, but wow that's a lot of junk! At least they didn't carry Poore Brothers Pickle flavored potato chips. :)

5 comments:

Aimee- said...

Your so funny!

I miss you! I haven't seen you in so long!

How are you doing? Feeling?

How far along are you?

Anonymous said...

Oh no! It was b/c I starved you all weekend, huh? Don't worry, I went to the store today and bought a bunch of stuff that wasn't on my list either. I'm not pregnant, but I WAS hungry!!!!

God's Girl said...

Have you been feeling sick? I'm sorry! Well... at least you have a reason (you are pregnant and have cravings) I just love junk food! eeeeekkkkk

Missionary Hicks said...

I always tease my sister-in-law because during her last pregnancy she lived with us and always had to have artichokes at a moment's notice. Now, she can't stand them.

My Blessed Life said...

A little junk food is good every now and then. The baby needed a fix.