Monday, June 30, 2008

Dessert

Tomorrow night is our last night of Bible study and we are having a potluck. I got my reminder call this afternoon that I'm supposed to bring dessert. Jacob was napping, and Johnny was refusing to nap. So I pulled out a mix that my mom gave me and Johnny "helped" me make the dessert.


Needless to say he didn't nap after all that sugar. :) I'm still waiting for him to crash and go to bed.


Here's the final product:
It's brownie on the bottom and chocolate chip cookie on top. Yummy!

Here's Johnny later on tonight in the dryer:

And Jacob finally let me take his picture smiling:

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh how cute!!! Great pics.
I forgot to congratulate you last night. No wonder you looked so beautiful. You have the "glow"

I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love the picture coming out of the dryer!!
The dessert looks good too.