Sunday, June 1, 2008
Toddler/2s Sunday School
Thank you for praying for me. Today went really well. I was still a little nervous and feeling unprepared, but the toddlers seemed to have a good time. Johnny and another 2 year old read an Adam and Eve book with me. I told them that Adam and Eve were the very first Mommy and Daddy and that we thank God for Mommies and Daddies. They kept pointing at the pictures of Adam and Eve saying "Mommy" "Daddy" and they learned the sign for "thank you". It was cute because sometimes they would point to Adam and say "Mommy" or point to Eve and say "Daddy". We only had 3 including Johnny. Also we had way too much time for the activities that I had prepared. I am going to look through the curriculum again this week and plan to do more next week. Thank you so much Lauren for leading worship. You were an awesome helper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How neat to read your blog and read about your class. :) I am excited to hear more as you keep going. I know the Lord is so blessed by your heart to teach the little ones about Him!
Jaxxon and I are going to miss you in the Nursery! That is when we ever get back to going! I am sick of having sick kids!
Post a Comment