Jacob's status has moved up from little brother to BIG brother. Yep that's right! I'm pregnant! Woo Hoo! Looks like the due date will be 3/5/09. I can't wait!
I knew it! When I saw that title on my Blog.....Congrats!! Whoo-Hoo! I am so happy and excited for you! I am praying that right now that there is a sweet little girl inside your tummy!! :) :)
7 comments:
Can't wait to meet baby #3!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
How 'bout a little sister for Jacob? :)
I knew it! When I saw that title on my Blog.....Congrats!! Whoo-Hoo! I am so happy and excited for you! I am praying that right now that there is a sweet little girl inside your tummy!! :) :)
Keep us posted!!! :) :)
WAHOO!! Congratulations!!!!
I hope it's a little girl too! I've learned that boys are sweet, but 3 boys? I don't know how I'd handle that. :)
How exciting! What water have all you girls been drinking anyway?
Ha!
Congratulations to you!!!
Congratulations! Bring on a little girl. I am very happy for you.
Post a Comment