skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 31, 2008
New Diaper Changing Spot!
For the past week whenever I tell Johnny that it's time to change his diaper he insists on me changing him standing up on his little chair.
Now Jacob wants the camera too!
I love my sweet boys!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I just want to give him a big hug!
June 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(62)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(14)
New Diaper Changing Spot!
Boys Night In!
Where I Blog!
Pray for Me!
Sandbox
Date Night
Muddy Johnny
Getting my House in Order
Typing Test
Trouble #2
Kissing Owies
Move over Starbucks...Hello McDonald's?
Barney
Lunch at Grammy's House
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
Followers
Labels
Birthday
(1)
books
(3)
Church
(1)
crafts
(1)
Holidays
(1)
homeschooling
(7)
Introduction-Creation
(1)
Jacob
(1)
Kiddos
(15)
Letter of the Week.
(1)
MFW K
(3)
Park
(1)
Play Dates
(1)
1 comment:
I just want to give him a big hug!
Post a Comment