I guess after I left Johnny was really upset so John took him into our bedroom to calm him down. Johnny started pointing at the half painted wall and when John asked him if he wanted to paint Johnny said "Mmmhmmm". Johnny then went into the garage and started to bring in the painting supplies - rollers, brushes, and trays. So now we have another wall painted in our bedroom. Yea! Now what can I tell Johnny to do next time I go out..........
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Boys Night In!
Last night while I was at the Children's Ministry training (from 6-9) John and the boys had a boys night in. They decided to paint!

I guess after I left Johnny was really upset so John took him into our bedroom to calm him down. Johnny started pointing at the half painted wall and when John asked him if he wanted to paint Johnny said "Mmmhmmm". Johnny then went into the garage and started to bring in the painting supplies - rollers, brushes, and trays. So now we have another wall painted in our bedroom. Yea! Now what can I tell Johnny to do next time I go out..........
I guess after I left Johnny was really upset so John took him into our bedroom to calm him down. Johnny started pointing at the half painted wall and when John asked him if he wanted to paint Johnny said "Mmmhmmm". Johnny then went into the garage and started to bring in the painting supplies - rollers, brushes, and trays. So now we have another wall painted in our bedroom. Yea! Now what can I tell Johnny to do next time I go out..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment