Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Move over Starbucks...Hello McDonald's?


Okay if you are a Starbuck's "snob" stop reading now. If like me you enjoy a foo foo coffee drink that is more sweet than bitter then please read on. I have recently discovered the Caramel Iced Premium Coffee from McDonald's. From the taste, I can't guarantee that there's all that much "coffee" in it, but I did feel a little caffeine kick. Or was that a sugar high? Anyways they are only $1.85 for 21 oz. Also, unless someone can correct me, the closest Starbuck's drive-thru is up at Grand and Reems, whereas McDonald's is right around the corner (for me anyways at Litchfield and Waddell). I can't imagine parking the car and taking my boys into Starbuck's. I would probably wind up having to buy the ceramic mugs they knock over or having to clean up the glass on the bakery case where they would smush up their little faces. Then I would have to buy them something super sugary and gooey and there goes nap time. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he...we're Starbucks snobs...Titus & I, at least. Titus has his own drink that he gets. He knows the drive thru and knows to ask for his drink. Sigh.

Meli_Mama said...

What does he get?

My Blessed Life said...

Sounds good I will have to try it. Thanks.

Aimee- said...

I am a total Foo-Foo Coffee drinker! I have wondered about those. Thank you for the info. I will have to try one out tomorrow! Yum-Yum!