At my OB appointment yesterday my blood pressure was starting to go up a little - 128/80. They had me lay on my side and when they rechecked it went down to 110/70. I'm a little concerned because with Johnny my blood pressure started going up around week 35 and I had to be induced at 38 weeks. Other than that everything is normal. I'm still not dilating, but my nurse wants me to stay on restricted activity. I go in next Tuesday to have my blood pressure checked again.
After my appointment my mom and I took the boys to a park by her house. There was a lake across the street so we went to feed the ducks. This was the first time for the boys and they thought it was the neatest thing ever. :)
I think Jacob has now entered the "Terrible Twos". He started having full on tantrums yesterday and hitting Johnny. It's time to break out the tougher discipline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh I will be praying for you Melissa!
Love to you.
Julie K
restricted activity with two boys...nice try doc! prayers for you! glad to see your blog up & running :0)
Post a Comment