Thursday, January 22, 2009

My New Baby

Since 3 car seats would not fit in the back of either my Civic or John's truck we decided months ago that we would need to get a mini van. I was very excited about a new car, especially after this past summer. If you have ever had a Civic they are great on gas mileage, but the AC is awful! We spent Tuesday at the Honda and Toyota dealerships deciding between the Odyssey and the Sienna. I really thought that I'd want the Sienna more, since it has that nifty front and center middle seat in the 2nd row, but I was wrong. I like all of the different ways we can rearrange the seats in the Odyssey for when the kids start growing out of their car seats. I feel dorky saying this but, I love my new mini van! The boys are getting a kick out of it too. In fact, if I wasn't soooooooo pregnant I would love to road trip it up to Vegas to see my sister. Now I just have to keep it clean. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ok, when I first saw the title, I thought "NO WAY." Because I thought you meant a literal baby! You silly girl! You had me ALL EXCITED! ;)

That's a cute car! I love the shape! Road trip after the REAL baby is born. LOL! I'm sure Myanna's aunt will be thrilled to see her!

LeeLee Perry said...

no fair, no fair, no fair! I love the Hondyssey's!