Friday, January 23, 2009

A Little Treat after a Tiring Day


I'm not exactly sure why I'm sooooooooooo tired tonight, must just be the pregnancy. The boys let me sleep in until about 8 which was wonderful. Then Daddy took us to Super Target. The boys were about a 7/8 on the bad behavior scale - throwing binkies and sippy cups and Johnny pulling Jacob's leg over his head. John made a comment along the lines of "I now see how hard it is to take them shopping", which was nice to hear. I did get about an 1 1/2 nap this afternoon, but ever since I woke up I've been pretty much couch bound. So after I got Jacob to bed I decided to get out by myself for a treat. I stopped at Walgreen's for my favorite ice cream, Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk, and proceeded to eat the whole thing in the parking lot. That's allowed since I'm now 8 months pregnant, right?

No comments: