Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tummy Worship

This past Sunday was the third week in a row that we made it to church (second service). Who knew that adding just one more little one to the mix would shake things up so much. :) Every time I've dropped Jacob off at the nursery I'm asked when do they get Myanna. I have total confidence that she would be well taken care of in there and that she would definitely be enjoyed. I mean who doesn't love to hold the cutest baby in the world? :) See I'm being a little selfish because I missed out on five weeks of tummy worship. During my pregnancies with Johnny and Jacob once they started kicking around in my tummy I loved feeling their reactions at church during worship. Both of them would dance up a storm and then settle down for the sermon. Now Myanna was different. She would sleep through worship and then as soon as Pastor Todd spoke she would start kicking. I was hoping that she would switch that around because I just loved that feeling of my babies rolling around while I was worshipping. Since she's our last baby and I really wasn't ready to not be pregnant any more when she was born, I will hold onto her in service for a little while longer.

Here she is in a 3-6 month dress that Aunt T gave her for Christmas. It's still alittle big, but she has a bunch of fancy dresses in this size that I just can't wait for her to start wearing.



.The shoes that go with the dress are sooooooo cute but sooooooo big. :)


Jakey loves his Myanna.

The boys weren't into picture taking this day.

4 comments:

Monica said...

You hold your baby just as long as you want! Those shoes are big!

God's Girl said...

She is soooooooooooooooooooo cute and precious! I don't blame you one bit for holding your sweet girl. So, now that she is out of the tummy does she still hold still for worship and kick around for Todd's teaching? : )

LeeLee Perry said...

Adorable outfit! I had to click on your blog to see more! Too too cute!

Meli_Mama said...

Actually it's almost the opposite. I feed her just before we leave for church. Then she's bright eyed and looking around during worship. Once Todd starts teaching I pace with her on the side for a couple of minutes and she falls asleep. :)