Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy Day!

We had a doctor's appointment, went out to lunch, and Jacob got his first hair cut all today.

At the doctor Jacob had his 18 month well check up (yes I'm late he's 20 months old). He is very healthy. He weighs 27 lbs. and is 33 1/2 inches tall which are both in the 50-75 percentile. Then he has a big ole head - 19.5 inches which is in the 75-90 percentile. :) The poor little guy had to get 5 shots, including his flu shot. I have to take him back in a month for a second flu shot. I guess I never got around to getting his shot last year so this is his first. Then not to be left out Johnny got the flu mist. I didn't think they'd be able to get him to sniff it, but they did. Johnny will have his 3 year well check next month.

Then Myanna was craving Pei Wei so we went out to lunch. I don't like to take the boys out to lunch by myself, but I love food and when I get a craving not much stands in my way. They were really well behaved and the staff there were very helpful. We ate chicken lettuce wraps, kids chow mein, and honey seared chicken. I just have to remember to ask them to add veggies next time. I guess since most kids don't like veggies that's why it was just chicken and noodles. Then as we were leaving I had hardly gotten to drink my coke (yes I went all out today) so I told Jacob to wait a second. The busboy heard me and got a to-go cup and filled it up for me. That totally made my day! :)

Then on to Snip'N'Snap for Jacob's first hair cut. I wanted to wait until after our Christmas pictures to cut off his baby hair. We got them done last Monday so it was time. He sat very still and didn't cry once. Johnny had fun playing with the toys.










Now they are napping and Mommy is resting. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you guys had a good day! I love the hair cuts...

I had a flu shot yesterday... I feel his pain! :)

Aimee- said...

He looks so adorable! Handsome! Grown Up! Too Cute! Where did your baby go?!? He's a big boy MaMa!

Aimee- said...

Stink---I am so flusterd!! I commented on this post a long time ago. I just assumed it was on here. I decided to check and I guess it didn't go through. I commented on what a cutie pie you have and how big and old he is getting!!!

PS:
Let me know if you did get the first comment and didn't post it for some reason!

Hope you are having great holidays! Miss you!

Aimee- said...

LOVE the Christmas Card!!! Thank YOU!!!