Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's A Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink and purple and ponytails and dance lessons and gymnastics and frilly dresses and painting nails and curling hair and shopping for a prom dress and oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have decided on the name Myanna Glynn. Are you ready for the explanation? Johnny is named after his daddy (John Taylor) and Jacob's middle name is Thomas so they both have their daddy's initials. I decided that if we have a girl she should have my initials (my middle name is Gail). Then John's mom, my mom, and John's sister all have the middle name Ann(e) and my sister and my bridesmaid's middle names are Lynn so I wanted to incorporate Ann(e) and Lynn into the name somehow. So that's how we came up with Myanna Glynn.

Now here are some pictures from the ultrasound:


Little Feet


Head Shots


3D Pictures

6 comments:

Erica said...

WOOT!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

After you called this morning, here was our conversation:

M: Titus, do you know who that was?
T: Who?
M: That was Missa. Guess what?
T: What?
M: The baby in Missa's tummy is a girl. Johnny & Jacob are going to have a little sister.
T: Oh, like Shelby?
M: Yup!

Carl says that her and Shelby will be great friends...in a few years. ;)

We are all so excited for you!

God's Girl said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I am so thrilled for you!! I love those 3D ultra sounds. Those are amazing.

Thanks for the email prompt. I needed it : )

Thank you Lord for answering Melissa's prayer and for creating the miracle of life! You are so, so good!!!!!

My Blessed Life said...

OK, I cried. I am so happy for all of you I prayed so hard for a little girl. Thank you Jesus for answered prayer.

Donna said...

Yippee! I am so happy that you are having a little girl. My life has been blessed with two and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Aimee- said...

Can I get a What, What!! WOOHOO!! YIPPIEEEEEE!!! Thank you JESUS for this little sweet small blessing!!! Welcome to the club of pink, purple, flowery, frilly, fluffy, lacey, pretty, hair ties, WORLD!!!! I am so excited for you!! I know what you are feeling!!