Just before Easter we drove up to Las Vegas for a week to visit my sister and her family. The boys hardly cried at all in the car even though it's a 7 hour drive. We all had such a good time. I wish that my sister lived here! Johnny really warmed up to his cousin Maci who's 5. He would run up to her and either hug her or tackle her.

Aunt T with a sleepy Baby Johnny. He loved her reading Honey Rabbit and the Hungry Caterpillar.
We found this really neat park up there. They had a covered play area just for kids 2-5. Instead of sand, the ground had that rubbery stuff so Jacob could crawl all around. He even climbed up the steps and almost climbed across the bridge.

Cousin Nick and Jacob



3 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I wish we had a park like that around here so Ben could enjoy it more! Sand in the mouth is getting old.
Looks like a fun park. I agree with Barbara I wish we had one around here like that.
I will look foward to seeing your tag response.........Smiles!!
Love in Christ,
Lauren
PS. Enjoyed chatting w/ you at church today!!
Post a Comment