1. I was born in Scottsdale, AZ on 12/12/05, but I was due on Christmas Eve.
2. My favorite food is pizza.
3. I love to give my little brother a kiss and then turn around and whack him.
4. My first word was "baby". (Shouted and pointing to his new little brother)
5. I love to climb - on playground equipment, on the counter, on real ladders.
6. I wish my mommy would let me play with her make-up.
7. I pick my nose - and then eat it.
8. I wish my Big Cousins Nick and Maci lived here instead of in Las Vegas.
9. I love to go to my Grammy's house (especially when Grandpa is home)
10. My favorite books are Honey Rabbit and the Hungry Caterpillar (read by my Aunt T)
Now Johnny would like to tag Christoffer and Niccolas.



2 comments:
Ahh--thank you for tagging them! I was wondering when they might be tagged. :)
Sounds like my siblings......:)
Post a Comment