Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here We Go!


Okay, so I've decided to jump on the "blog bandwagon". I have no idea what I am doing. For the first time in my life I am feeling computer illiterate. I take that back - I felt pretty stupid in my C++ class in college. (which by the way in my 5 years in the world of accounting I never had to use C++ - still not sure why it was required....) Okay so here goes - I'm going to try and post a picture:

Okay that's not where I wanted the picture to go....Oh well. That's my favorite picture of my boys by the way. Jacob is only 7 days old! Big brother Johnny is 15 months.

Okay I'm going to post and see how this goes....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it! We'll help you!!!! Welcome to the blog world!

Erica said...

Way to go girlie! Love it!

My Blessed Life said...

Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa :)
Your kids are sooo cute!
Love ya!

Aimee- said...

Welcome! Great Job! Can't wait to read more! :)