Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mischief

I often have stories to share about Johnny getting into things they shouldn't. Here's the visual proof:

Snack Time!



Here's Johnny trying to climb into Jacob's bassinet. No Jacob was not in it! Now that Jacob is older though, Johnny does climb into his crib with him in the morning, and into his pack-in-play after nap time. Sometimes Jacob thinks it's funny, but most of the time he cries.


Yes that is a tube of Desitin in his hands. It was on the top of Jacob's 5 drawer dresser.

"But Mommy I don't wanna watch that DVD"



I know that I have some more, (like the powdered formula incident) but I think those pictures are saved on John's computer somewhere. I'll post more later.

I don't have any visual proof of this one, but the other night I was walking by the back door and saw Johnny on top of our six-foot ladder that was leaning against the side fence! He was at the top and looked like he was just about to climb over into the neighbor's yard. I have been taking him to Busy Bodies for the past few months, so he's learned and loves to climb on anything and everything. Boys! Aren't they fun! Jacob hasn't gotten into much yet, but I'm sure he will!

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

I love the pictures. Boys are such a blessing but they are so busy. Keep up the blogging it's fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Titus is definitely the instigator in our home - leaving Shelby to be the perpetrator...however, they haven't gotten into that much mischief yet! Yikes, girl, you've got your hands full! Yes, keep up the blogging! :)