Sometimes I get into these kicks where I go around entering tons of giveaways on blogs. It gets kind of addicting, especially when there seems to be an endless amount of giveaway blogs all linked together. You go on this little trail, and hours later all you have to show for your time is a bunch of new blog subscriptions in your reader and email box. Several times I’ve gone and deleted out all those subscriptions, except for one – My Four Monkeys. I don’t know the lady who runs this blog personally, but there’s just something about her. She’s always honest, nice, and never has any weird or adult giveaways. So when I finally won something I’m glad it was from her site. I won the General Mills Retro Week Prize pack which included full size boxes of Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, and Lucky Charms all in neat retro packaging. I was extra excited that the Cheerios box was bigger than the rest. I also received a Honey Nut Cheerios T-Shirt and $10 gift card (woo-hoo).
Here are the boys enjoying Lucky Charms for the first time:
Thanks Angie at My Four Monkeys for this giveaway.



1 comment:
Awww! Thank YOU for entering! So glad you won. Weren't they huge boxes? I was so excited when they arrived! :)
Angie @My Four Monkeys
Post a Comment