Today we learned about the 2nd day of Creation and how God separated the waters from the waters to create sky above and water below. Next we learned the names of the letters Cc and Dd. Then we reviewed the letters Aa and Bb. Jacob didn't pay much attention today. Johnny spent most of the lesson on his head. I think that next time if I recognize that they are a little hyper we'll sing a few action songs first.
Here are their pages for their Creation Book:
Note to self: buy smaller cotton balls for art projects.
Today's lesson lasted 45 minutes - just long enough. :)
I copied a couple of worksheets from their Rod and Staff Readiness books, because I want Johnny to learn how to draw his shapes. He was more interested in cutting than drawing though and surprised me by cutting out the squares and triangles.
I guess I better get everyone dressed now. I might just put it off a little longer since Myanna is sleeping and the boys are busy watching the landscapers. I do want to read the book of Esther since I get to go to Bible Study tonight. I'm so excited! I haven't been to a study since just before Myanna was born last February.



No comments:
Post a Comment