The kiddos and I had a fun morning at Gateway Park. I’m not sure how long it’s been there, but it seems fairly new. They have a small splash pad and two playgrounds. There is partial cover over the playgrounds and a nearby ramada with two picnic tables. Yes it’s in El Mirage, but I felt perfectly safe.
I had to get some pictures of Myanna in her swimsuit before we left:
The swimsuit and hat were a gift from my sister’s friend Tiffany. I didn’t think she’d get to wear it before she outgrew it since we don’t have a pool.
Here are the boy’s and their friends at the splash pad:
Here is my little monkey climbing on the big kids playground:
And what is Myanna doing?
Just chilling in her carseat.
We are looking forward to the next play date. :)



1 comment:
Oh Melissa-they are getting so big-Myanna is just beautiful!!! So sad I missed you guys this summer=(
XOXO
Tiffany
Post a Comment